Your Hotel Catering Manager Duties
- Serves as your primary Hotel contact throughout the planning process. Answers any questions and provides event suggestions.
- Recommends and designs meals for all your food and beverage events, based on your vision and preference.
- Recommends preferred event professionals to provide music, photographer/videographer, floral design and event décor, among others.
- Create an estimate of charges outlining your financial commitments and deposits.
- Confirm all of your event specifications by reviewing your event orders (BEO’s) and ensure that it is communicated flawlessly to the Hotel operational team.
- Oversee the set-up of the banquet spaces, food preparation and other Hotel operations.
- Be the on-site liaison between your wedding planner (when applicable) and the Hotel staff.
- Ensure a seamless transition to the Hotel’s Banquet Manager once the reception has started.
Ely Mary Rivera
Catering Manager for Social Events
Wifey and fur baby mama
“But first coffee”
Save water drink cocktails and bubbles
Instagrammable spots enthusiast
Netflix and Hulu binge watcher
Winged eye liner expert
My head says gym but my heart says tacos
Tary M. Jordan
Loving Mother of baby Diogo
Salsa lover and dancer
Shoes and nail art enthusiast
Strawberry, desserts and pastries are life
Favorite time of the year is Christmas
Stand tall and wear your crown just like pineapples
Favorite movie: My best friend Wedding
Never full, always hungry