Exchange your vows immersed in historic Spanish colonial charm. Hotel El Convento is a world-class luxury hotel nestled in the heart of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, just steps from historic landmarks, museums, and vibrant nightlife. Create your cherished memories surrounded by quaint cobblestone streets, majestic fortresses and historic churches that take you back to the vibrant tradition of the Spanish colonial days.
You and your guests will discover a myriad of attractions and things to do that complete any San Juan, Puerto Rico destination wedding. Visit historic churches, cathedrals and forts; stroll pass historic 16th and 17th Spanish colonial buildings; or grab a refreshing tropical cocktail and lay out on the white sandy beaches. Cruise ship piers and the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU) are just minutes away.
Hotel El Convento offers an exceptional Old San Juan location, just minutes from
- San Jose Church (1 block)
- La Casa Blanca, home of Ponce de Leon (1 block)
- The San Juan Cathedral, which houses Ponce De Leon’s remains (Across the Street)
- Pablo Casals Museum (1 block)
- San Felipe del Morro Fortress (within walking distance)
- San Cristobal Fort (within walking distance)
- Famous Outlet Stores (within walking distance)